Let me end your PTSD or phobia comfortably and quickly
I use a tried-and-tested approach to resolving PTSD and phobias
For many years, severe anxiety-based conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder or phobias were considered treatable only through long, painful exposure therapy, and in some cases, not at all.
Now, thankfully, we have access to a comfortable, effective treatment that can greatly reduce, and even remove, traumatic or phobic symptoms quickly.
Research results for this Memory Reprocessing Technique
Although research into the technique is still in its infancy, one study showed the following results:
Study size: 30 people
- 40% of clients rated technique as extremely successful.
- 53% rated it as successful.
- 7% rated it as acceptable.
No one rated the technique poor or as a failure.
- Prior to the technique, on average clients rated their well being as 12 out of 50.
- Seven to 10 days after treatment, the average score was 30.3 out of 50.
- Three to six months later, the average score was 32.2.
This represents an improvement of 167.4 per cent on their original ratings.
Another four-year study showed similarly impressive results:
Study size: 47 people, 57% of whom were treated with this Memory Reprocessing Technique alone.
- 26 would have met the criteria for PTSD.
- After treatment none of the forty-seven people treated met the criteria for PTSD.
- There was also a significant reduction of all sub symptoms associated with PTSD, five categories had zero reports after treatment.
This technique does not require you to go over the traumatic incident(s) again
Many people with trauma or phobias have been treated using approaches which drag them back through the experience again; a highly unpleasant thing to have to do.
This does not happen with the techniques you will experience, and I do not in fact even need to know the details of what happened to you. The best part is…Many people require less than 3 sessions for full recovery!